All Club property and equipment is for member use only and their accompanied guest. The Club is NOT open to the public or available to rent.
- Rifle range with target stands at 25, 50, 75, and 100 yards.
- Club operates the 300 or 250 yard rifle range four times per month.
- Pistol range with target stands at 8, 15, 25, and 50 yards.
- Trap field (16 yards) normally setup for one bird is operated Sunday mornings and as daylight permits on Wednesday evenings (late spring to early fall).
- Trap wobble trap tower also available.
- Archery range with tower to replicate shooting from a stand.
- Archery trails with 3D targets and bag targets.
- Rifle and pistol ranges have roof covering at the firing line.
- There are NO indoor ranges; all ranges are outdoors.
- Warmup huts with wood burning stoves are available at rifle, pistol, 250 yard shed, and trap areas.
- Ranges open during daylight hours only–no shooting before 9 am (10 am on Sundays).
- Several casual Club matches during the year and participates in the annual 109 Trap Shoot Competition in conjunction with Medfield Sportsman and Fin Fur and Feather Clubs.
- Occasional classes and cookouts at the Clubhouse.
- Scheduled work parties each year, during which member make repairs and improvements to the facilities.
- Must posses a Massachusetts firearms license (age 18 or older).
- Annually: $170 membership AND $80 fee, which is waived for 8 hours of work party attendance
- Onetime initiation fee of $125
- First Wednesday of the month 8 pm at the clubhouse (members only).
25 Trailside Road, Medfield, MA 02052