Home Forums Web Site Development Website possible changes by GregT

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    GregT723
    Participant

GregT723
    Participant

I made some changes, but they colors did not show in this format. I have a word document which shows the changes in red.
    • Rifle range with target stands at 25, 50, 75, and 100 yards.
    • Club operates the 300/250 yard rifle range four times per month.
    • Pistol range with target stands at 8, 15, 25, and 50 yards.
    • Trap field (16 yards) normally setup for one bird is operated Sunday mornings and as daylight permits on Wednesday evenings (late spring to early fall).
    • Wobbly t Trap Wobble tower also available.
    • Archery range with tower to replicate shooting from a stand and more targets along a walking path.
    • Archery trails with 3D targets and bag targets
    • Rifle and pistol ranges with have roof covering at the firing line. but there are NO indoor ranges; all ranges are outdoors.
    • Warmup huts with wood burning stoves are available at rifle, pistol, 250 yard shed and trap areas.
    • Ranges open during daylight hours only–no shooting before 9 am (10 am on Sundays).
    Added space
    Activities
    • The Club hosts several a few causal Club matches during the year and participates in the annual 109 Trap Shoot Competition in conjunction with Medfield Sportsman and Fin Fur and Feather Clubs.
    • For membership we host some classes and cookouts at the Clubhouse
    • and also Scheduled a few work parties each year, during which members make repairs and improvements to the our facilities.
    Added space
    Membership Requirements
    • Must possess a Massachusetts firearms license (age 18 or older).
    Added space
    Dues
    • $170/year plus $80 unless 8 hours of work party attendance contribution
    • $125 initiation fee first year
    Added space
    Meetings
    • First Wednesday of the month 8 pm at the clubhouse (members only).
    Added space
    Added space
    Contact
    info@westwoodgunclub.com

GregT723
    Participant

When in the forum pages there is not menu selection to get quickly to HomePage. Can this be added. Maybe even other public menu categories for quick access

David M. 318
    Keymaster

When in the members section the top left menu “WGC Members Section” takes you to the home page. Might change this to read “WGC Home Page”

David M. 318
    Keymaster

Also, I made the wording changes to the About page.

Peter B. 922
    Participant

Under Activities above…causal should be casual I believe.

David M. 318
    Keymaster

Thanks Peter, I fixed “causal”.

On a side note, I used to belong to a Club that was rather prudish about people shooting Skeet. As a Member, when I inquired about participating in skeet the person responded by asking what kind of shotgun I owned and what experience did I have! I think I probably offended him by answering a terse, “a skeet gun, which I’ve used to shoot… skeet.” So I’ve always stressed here at WGC that anyone is welcome to shoot trap and join our matches, hence the casual terminology.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by David M. 318.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by David M. 318.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.