Home Forums Web Site Development Website

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mark G. 353

Website looks good, I like it. Easy and clean to navigate. Will we update the pictures from the old website before we go live to members? Is the plan to send the website link to set up a user and password to members as they renew?

I am sure we all have some current pictures. I probably have some pics from past Ladies Day at the range, Trap, rifle etc… I really like the forum section and news sections.
    Mark

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by David M. 318.
    David M. 318
    Keymaster

Hi Mark, I moved this post from the General Section to this Web Site section.

The photos on the public section are all relatively recent, but the home page photo could be updated now that the barrier is completed and the pistol bunker is finished.

The “image galley” in the member’s only section is where we can keep all photos, old and new, which I put all the photos from the old site in there. If people have other photos then I can add them as well. I can also setup certain (or all?) users with the ability to add photos to that gallery but right now it’s restricted to view only.

And yes, once the site is live we’ll send an email to all members announcing the new site and instructions on how to set password, which is the same language I sent to this test group:

The Club has a new web site. To login to the Members section you will need to create a password. Enter your email address, [email address], as your username on this page and you will receive an email with a link to set your password: https://westwoodgunclub.com/login/?action=lostpassword If you do not see the email in your inbox then check your Spam folder.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by David M. 318.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.